Monday, December 13, 2010

WHOA! Where has the time gone?

These last 5 or 6 weeks have been so very busy, so please forgive me for my absence!

I have SO very much to share with you in the coming weeks! Here is a little rundown on what I have been "up to"

I have been in the process of trying to "launch" my very own Etsy site! Its been a lot more work than I had imagined but I am very hopefull to get some of my jewelry up by the end of this week! AND there will be a GIVEAWAY very soon as well!

I had the opportunity to have a booth at a holiday shopping event, the attendance was low, BUT I did manage to sell several pieces and receive some GREAT feedback!  So that makes me all the more excited to share my jewelry with all the rest of you!

Ive also be VERY busy crafting, and Unfortunately most of these crafts are gifts for people who I know read my blog, So I cant share them yet! But I definitly will!

I finally got my booty back to the GYM! It feels great, unfortunately the times I can go are very limited as due to my 4 month old being exclusively breastfed, but were starting to introduce solids so I am hopeful this will open a window for me!

My hubbie was on vacation for a week and we did lots of visiting with family, which was awesome and much needed!

Ok so Im off to start writing some blogs! I promise!

1 comment:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Yahoo for a giveaway and good luck with your Etsy!

I keep trying to catch up in my reader and staying about steadily 400 posts behind. Ugh..