Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tackle It Tuesday....Garage Addition!

I feel like its been years since I was able to park in my garage. Maybe that is because it has been! Well, atleast a year I would say. Frist when we moved in there was all the 'extra' stuff that I hadnt found a home for, then we cleaned out my husbands great grandmothers house and moved a ton of it to our garage, then we cleaned out my great grandparents house...you see the pattern? This is what it has pretty much looked like since we moved in

Ok, so maybe this was in the midst of a cleaning and perging session in preperation for a garage sale, but it has definitly been very messy all along!

We did get rid of the camping trailer a few months ago.....and replaced it with an aluminum fishing boat (UGH) but the garage has still been in disarray. 

And one thing I have to admit is that this tackle was not preformed by me, but by my AWESOME husband. He occasionally gets into a cleaning "mode" and there is no stopping him. I think our recent facination with the show 'Hoarders' may have had a little bit to do with it, that, and the fact that I have been nagging about wanting to be able to park my car in the garage with winter time coming and having two small children.

I am beyond PLEASED to show off my garage, which not only can I park in, but there is room also to put the boat in!


I am so very excited to have a clean garage, not only can I park in it, but I know have the space to finish several large projects that I started months and months ago, plus the other 100 that I have on my "to do" list! 


*sorry for the low quality of the after photos, they were taken by my iphone

No comments: