Thursday, October 7, 2010

Reward Sites

Do you use 'reward sites'?

About 3 months ago I started usuing a site called SWAGBUCKS . It is a basic search engine just like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The best thing about this site is that you randomly earn 'SWAGBUCKS' that you can collect and redeem towards fun stuff, gift cards, pay pall dollars, or my personal favorite Amazon.com gift cards.

If you are interested in signing up for this it is SUPER easy! Please just follow THIS LINK and sign up, not only will I get point for this, but I will HELP you get points as well. Its fun, easy and FREE!

So far in the 3 months that I have been using this as my home page Ive earned $30 in Amazon gift cards, that totally free money, doing nothing that I dont already do! I figure I search SOMETHING online at least 5-10 times a day, might as well get something out of it. Im saving it up to use around xmas time! In times like these every extra dollar really counts!

Search & Win

No comments: