Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Could it be?

well I have been feeling, well not myself for the last week, just sort of different. i felt fine, but my boobs were so sore, sore to the point that when i take my bra off, I would cry.

So Saturday afternoon I took a test! and there was a line, faint line, but definitely a line. My hubby is ecstatic! so Sunday morning I took another, another line!

I feel pregnant! I'm tired, I'm cranky, I'm HUNGRY all the time. I already had an appt scheduled for my yearly exam, for next Tuesday!

My wonderful aunt that works in labor and delivery at kaiser, told me I could just walk in and get a pregnancy test to be sure! and that way they would have it in the computer, and she could get me an appt with an ob sooner! So last night all excited I drove to Kaiser, Asked them for a test. they gave me the cup to pee in and told me to put it in the slot when i was finished. And then i sat in the waiting room....well waiting.
Finally the guy asked me why i was there and i told him i was waiting! and he told me that the lab was "closed" and to call tomorrow (well today) after 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH! are you kidding me!

well, that wasn't good enough for me so i went and bought more pregnancy tests and they were all positive too! lol!!

So i am still waiting on the "official" hospital test, but i think 7 pregnancy tests later I'm pregnant! lol!

I'm sooooo excited! and very anxious!
there is so much to do, so much to get, so much to think about. We should probably move so that our kids dint have to share a room, i want a bigger car (even though there isn't anything wrong with mine, I'm just being bratty and probably wont get a different car.) I need maternity clothes, i need baby stuff, oh god....there is so much to do!

1 comment:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! How freaking exciting! Congratulations and Good luck!